- Started the day really early, with fellow teammates from Project X. Feedback was great, project is running pretty good.
- Headed over to Douro’s South Bank, had barbecue with old teammates by the river. Fresh fish, beers and friends.
- Discussed ideas about a new exciting Project. I have a great feeling about this one.
- Had a very insightful meeting with Pascal Finette, Director at Mozilla. Discussed a few ideas about startups, growing markets and customer development. Turns out we have several friends in common. :)
- Enrolled myself at music school. Will start having saxophone lessons soon.
- Spent the late afternoon drinking and reading a book at the balcony.
- Rode the bike back home, by the sea.
Today was a good day, indeed. And it’s not over yet.