If, at any given time, I’m not:
- pursuing one of my missions
- giving attention to someone I love
- building my personal brand
- getting more competent and acquiring relevant knowledge
- enriching myself with quality entertainment
.. I’m doing it wrong. Simple as that.
UPDATE: I came across this Christopher Hawkins‘ quote that resumes perfectly my point of view:
Basically, if it’s not helping me to secure or complete projects for my company, if it’s not helping me to make money, if it’s not improving my life in some way, it’s mental clutter and it’s out.